- This event has passed.
Virtual Earth Month – Relax This Weekend
April 24, 2020
#Relax: Happy Friday! It’s almost the weekend, which means it’s time to unwind and enjoy a little R&R. Especially now, it can be hard to truly take time for yourself and not feel the urge to do ten things at once. This #VirtualEarthMonth, let’s try out some ways to build a more sustainable relationship with the Earth and with ourselves, so that we can better take care of others, too!
• Find your Earth Week Zen with this nature-themed meditation exercise: http://ow.ly/JoMO50znGwQ
• Spend some time among the trees for #ArborDayAtHome and enjoy the sounds and sights of nature
• Take a break from the news and social media to check out what our land animal friends at Zoo Atlanta: https://zooatlanta.org/panda-cam/
• Or with our friends of the sea at the Georgia Aquarium: https://www.georgiaaquarium.org/webcam/ocean-voyager/
• Or with our bird friends and Gabe Andrle, Emory College of Arts and Sciences alumnus and Atlanta Audubon Society habitat conservation program coordinator: http://ow.ly/ZGPS50znIWn