In need of career advice and guidance? Look no further! Emory’s 14th Annual Green Networking opportunities feature 3 career panels and a Green Professionals Directory of 70+ alumni and colleagues working in green careers who are ready to connect with you 1-on-1. Watch panel recordings at the links below and request access to the director by emailing Renoal Murat or Carol Riddock of The Career Center or Taylor Spicer of the Office of Sustainability Initiatives.
This year’s panels included:
- Kevin Lanza (11C), Assistant Professor at the UTHealth School of Public Health
- Candis Mayweather-Hunter (13MPH, 19PhD, EH), Senior Public Health Advisor in the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program
- Roberta Moore, Conservation Associate at The Conservation Fund
- Taylor Pool, Deputy Assistant Regional Director, External Affairs, Southeast Region for the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- Dana Render, Director of Human Resources for Trees Atlanta
- Environmental Justice & Social Equity – Thursday, March 3, from 12:00-1:00 pm ET; Panelists’ bios; RECORDING AVAILABLE HERE
- Laila Atalla (16C), Sustainability Analyst for the City of Sacramento
- Djuan Coleon (pursuing MDiv), Executive Director for Project Urban Renewable Energy (PURE)
- Aidan Fife (17Ox, 19C), Assistant Communications Lead for the Office of Environmental Justice of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Alex Ko (10C), Engagement Planning Manager, Sound Transit
- Naomi Maisel (16C), Manager of Community Partnerships & Food Justice Advocacy for La Cocina
- Climate Action & Environmental Protection – Thursday, March 3, from 3:00-4:00 pm ET; Panelists’ bios; RECORDING AVAILABLE HERE
- Shan Arora (96C, 99L), Director, Kendeda Building for Innovative Sustainable Design at Georgia Tech
- Nell Fry, Director of Sustainability for Sodexo
- Shannon Ridley, Program Manager I, Brownfield Unit Coordinator for the Georgia Environmental Protection Division (GA EPD)
- Keith Weisinger, Attorney for U.S. EPA
Don’t miss this annual opportunity to interact with Emory’s impressive network of green alumni and friends!
This series is made possible by event co-sponsors – The Career Center, the Emory Alumni Environmental Network (EAEN), and the Office of Sustainability Initiatives.