- This event has passed.
Oxford Farm Spring CSA Delivery
May 7, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 4:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Thursday, repeating until July 2, 2020
The Oxford College Organic Farm Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) membership program provides:
- Fresh, certified organic produce grown without the use of synthetic pesticides or fertilizers
- A wide variety of in-season food grown at the Oxford College farm, including unique varieties and heirloom vegetables
- Newsletter featuring garden updates and farmer musings, with recipe suggestions and advice on preparation of unique vegetables
- A tour of the gardens for you and your friends
- Priority for signing up for next year’s CSA
Remember that sign-up is on a first-come, first-served basis and spaces are expected to run out, so sign up today!
- Oxford Campus pick-ups are Thursdays:
- 3-6pm at the Oxford City Farmers’ Market location between the Oxford USPS and Oxford City Hall
- Atlanta pick-ups are Thursdays at 3 locations:
- 11am-4:30pm on the 5th floor of the Math/Science building
- 11am-4:30pm at Wesley Woods Health Center
- 11am-closing at Kaldi’s Coffee in The Depot
Payment Plan Option
This year you have the option to pay a deposit now and make monthly payments throughout the season by clicking here.