In need of career advice and guidance? Look no further! Emory’s 13th Annual Adventures in Green Networking features 3 career panels, 1-on-1 conversations with professionals and a Directory of over 50 alumni and colleagues working in green careers who are ready to connect with you. Students who want to sign up for 1-on-1, 15-minute chats with professionals throughout the month of March must complete this conversations preference form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 8:30 am EST on Tuesday, March 2nd.
Panel events featured 5 sustainability professionals who shared about their roles, their career journeys and the opportunities they see for those who will soon enter the field. They then answered student questions. Emory students may request access to these recordings here.
Previously hosted panel event in this series:
- Policy, Government, and Public Health – Thursday, February 25th, from 7-8:30 pm EST; Panelists’ bios
- Shelby Buso, Chief Sustainability Officer within the Mayor’s Office of One Atlanta
- Katy Clarke (00OX, 02C), Senior Clean Energy Advisor in the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Energy Resources
- Jimmy Dills (03C, 07PH), Senior Research & Health Integration Associate at the Georgia Health Policy Center
- Emily Hennessee (10C, formerly Cumbie-Drake), Policy Associate at The Good Food Institute
- Sarah Krame (12C), Associate Attorney at Sierra Club
- Conservation, Food & Agriculture, and Urban Planning – Saturday, February 27th, from 10-11:30 pm EST; Panelists’ bios
- Bill Green, Executive Director of The Common Market Southeast
- Mori Hensley (’16C, ’17G), Director of Planning, Education, and Restoration for the Santa Fe (NM) Watershed Association
- Julianna Joss (17C), Program Manager at Profugo
- Sara Kuhn (16C), Staff Ecologist with the Georgia Department of Transportation
- Ariella Sela (14C) is a Sustainability Advisor for Pure Strategies
- Corporate Sustainability, Environmental Consulting, and Clean Technology – Saturday, February 27th, from 12-1:30 pm EST; Panelists’ bios
- Brenda Chew (12C), Director of Research & Industry Strategy at the Smart Electric Power Alliance
- Arthur Clarke, Director of Sustainability at HMTX Industries
- Lirelle Gardere (18C), Sustainability Strategy & Disclosure Consultant with ERM: Environmental Resource Management
- Nicolai Lundy (09C), Director of Partnerships and Market Outreach for the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board
- Dana Redden, Founder & CEO of Solar Stewards
Don’t miss this annual opportunity to interact with Emory’s impressive network of green alumni and friends!
Thank you to other event co-sponsors: Emory Career Center, the Emory Alumni Environmental Network, and the Department of Environmental Sciences